Shown above is an ad that appeared in the Aurand owned Beaver Springs Herald on July 24, 1902. This period was near the end of the Kearns owned BCW, because in 1907, this industry was converted into the Eureka Autobuggy factory, later to become the Kearns Car and Truck manufacturing companies.
(Were there any other carriage works in Beavertown at this time? Answer next month.)
Answer to Last Month
In 1937, the four-room school building, built in 1880, with each room having its own entrance was remodeled into the way it still is today. While a coal-fired central heating system was put in 1937, it was replaced a few years ago by an oil-burning system.
The game played when a light snow was on the ground was RINGTAG!