Shown here is a muzzle-loading rifle made in Beavertown by Elias Specht. It is has a percussion cap ignition system, and was made sometime around 1860. The brass inlays and wood working were all hand crafted by Elias. This particular rifle also includes a lead pot, bullet mold, powder horn, powder measure, and percussion caps. The Specht home and gun shop was located on East Market Street.